Interested in Regenerative Farming? Thinking about the options and want
to make a change to your farming system?
Join one of our tours to learn about the financial, environmental and social benefits of regenerative farming. Find out how you can make more profit from your farm while building soil fertility, improving environmental outcomes and building connections with your customers and community.
Learn from successful farmers and see which enterprises, management systems, value adding and marketing options are working.
Find out how you can build a farm that grows healthy food, delivers value to customers and create more profit.
In 2018 we will be running programs in both NSW and Victoria. These will be small group programs to allow us to work with you more closely on your business or idea, and so you can get the most out of our workshop sessions and visits with farmers, marketers and other experts.
We have options for the following
- Victorian Regenerative Farming tour – centred around Macedon Ranges – Nov 2019
- Northern NSW Regenerative Farming tour – TBC
- NSW Central Highlands, Sothern Tablelands and Southwest slopes
- South West WA – Margaret River, Blackwood River and Southern Forests
If you are interested in any of these dates please download the information below and indicate your preference.
Numbers will be limited on each program so don’t delay in getting your preference. Confirmation of your position on the program can be guaranteed with a $20 deposit.
Each program is different but will cover a similar topics. In each area we pick great farm visits and work with other experts to bring you great training and information to apply to your farm and business.
- Visit case-study properties from 2ha to 2000ha,
- Receive first-hand information about regenerative farming systems, products and marketing so that you can make more profit from your business,
- See a range of management and production systems covering holistic management, permaculture, keyline development, organic, bio-dynamics and more,
- Learn about the principles of regenerative farming and grazing and how you can apply them, and
- How you can build a connected and healthy business for you, your family and your community.
Structure of the program
This is a structured program of learning and covers three core areas of developing and operating a farm undertaking
regenerative farming principles:
- resource management, farming operations and enterprises
- creating products and value-adding
- marketing and sales
The program includes visits to different farming businesses covering pigs, cattle, sheep, goats, broilers, eggs, vegetables, tree crops, berries, vines, on-farm abattoir operation, retail butchers, farm-based cafe and functions, accommodation and education.
Operators will discuss their philosophy, their journey, their successes and things they would do better. In some cases, you will have access to economic and financial information for the operations.
Tour Leader is Holistic Management certified educator and producer Glen Chapman from Southern Blue Regenerative, who will provide context and input as you progress through the visits. He will facilitate learning workshops during the tour to discuss and explore the principles and concepts of regenerative farming. Glen has over 20 years of experience in regenerative farming principles, including Holistic Management, planned grazing, Keyline farming and biological farming principles.
Complete your details below and we will send a full program and booking details of the tour.