Interested in Regenerative Farming? Thinking about the options and want
to make a change to your farming system?
Join this tour to learn about the financial benefits of regenerative farming. How you can make more profit from your farm.
Learn from successful farmers and see which enterprises, management systems, value adding and marketing options are working.
Find out how you can build a farm that grows healthy food, delivers value to customers and create more profit.
|We are planning some tour options for 2018. We have had great response from people who would like to do the tour, but for a variety of reasons timing does not suit. We will shortly release three dates through 2018 so if you are interested you can choose the one that suits you. BUT, we will also be limiting the numbers on each program. This will allow us to more easily fit the program in and give the attendees better access and support while on the program.|
Visit case-study properties from 2ha to 2000ha,
- Receive first-hand information about regenerative farming systems, products and marketing so that you can make more profit from your business,
- See a range of management and production systems covering holistic management, permaculture, keyline development, organic, bio-dynamics and more,
- Learn about the principles of regenerative farming and grazing and how you can apply them, and
- How you can build a connected and healthy business for you, your family and your community.
Structure of the program
The tour is structured like a course and is based on a program of learning and covers three core areas of developing and operating a farm undertaking
regenerative farming principles:
- resource management, farming operations and enterprises
- creating products and value-adding
- marketing and sales
The program includes visits to different farming businesses covering pigs, cattle, sheep, goats, broilers, eggs, vegetables, tree crops, berries, vines, on-farm abattoir operation, retail butchers, farm-based cafe and functions, accommodation and education.
Operators will discuss their philosophy, their journey, their successes and things they would do better. In some cases, you will have access to economic and financial information for the operations.
Tour Leader is consultant and producer Glen Chapman from Southern Blue Regenerative, who will provide context and input as you progress through the visits. He will facilitate learning workshops during the tour to discuss and explore the principles and concepts of regenerative farming. Glen has over 20 years of experience in regenerative farming principles.
Complete your details below and we will send a full program and booking details of the tour.