Reserve Your Place Now on this regenerative farming tour
Join this 3-day regenerative farming educational tour (14 Nov – 16 Nov 2019) to learn about a range of options available from successful farmers. Learn about a variety of regenerative enterprises, management systems, value adding and marketing options.
- Bus/Mini Bus travel to all visits,
- Option for 3 nights accommodation including 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- 1 hosted breakfast and 3 lunches. Meals will be provided by some of the farm locations and local restaurants and cafes showcasing local produce where possible.
- A information and research booklet will be provided prior to departure about each visit.
- The tour will be fully escorted by Regenerative Ag Educator and producer Glen Chapman from Southern Blue Regenerative. As we go we will explore how each producer is applying regenerative principles, what practices they are using and how they might fit into your operation.
Prices are shown Inclusive of GST
Interested in joining us in the future
Subscribe and be kept up to date on our tours, courses and workshops.
Complete your details below and we will send a full program and booking details of the tour.