INCREASE CARRYING CAPACITY
REDUCE INPUT COSTS
BUILD SOIL CARBON
WITH Regenerative Planned Grazing
Sat 7th & Sun 8th August 2021- 8:30am- 4pm
$385/Business (inc GST)- Includes- all training, worksheets, & catering for 2 people/ business. (1 person -$192.50)
This Grazing Workshop will step your through regenerative planned grazing & you will create your plan for your place.
YOU WILL TAKE HOME:
- A winter Grazing Plan for your place.
- How to get the best results from your land and livestock.
- Connection with others excited about Grazing and land Management.
- An Action plan for Healthy Soil, Plants and Animals.
- The way to know if you are under or overstocked.
- Tips and Strategies for: feed budgeting, land planning, reducing input costs, increasing utilization and ways to grow more grass.
- You OWN Grazing Management Strategy
Or call Helen Lewis- 0418785285
Glen Chapman of Southern Blue Regenerative, has been working in regenerative farming for over 20 years. Glen has worked with leading consulting firms as a trainer and facilitator and researched regenerative farming internationally. Glen’s practical experience and examples will help you apply what you learn in the workshop. Glen enjoys sharing his passion for regenerative agriculture. He and his wife run Tarinore Farm near Armidale on the Northern Tablelands of NSW, applying the principles themselves and supplying meat to their local region. Glen is an accredited Field Professional in Holistic Management with the Savory Institute.