GROW MORE GRASS and INCREASE CARRYING CAPACITY
REDUCE INPUT COSTS and BUILD SOIL CARBON
WITH Regenerative Planned Grazing
Join us in the Lockyer Valley
Sat 19th November 2022- 9:00am- 4:30pm
$264/person (inc GST)- Includes- all training, worksheets (BYO Lunch)
Do you want more confidence managing your available grass and ensure livestock performance, and your business outcomes (Profit)? This workshop will give you the first steps to you understanding more what we are managing and creating a grazing plan for your operation. This Grazing Workshop will step your through regenerative planned grazing & you will create your plan for your place.
YOU WILL TAKE HOME:
- A Basic Grazing Plan for your place.
- How to get the best results from your land and livestock.
- Connection with others excited about Grazing and land Management.
- An Action plan for Healthy Soil, Plants and Animals.
- The way to know if you are under or overstocked.
- Tips and Strategies for: feed budgeting, land planning, reducing input costs, increasing utilization and ways to grow more grass.
- You OWN Grazing Management Strategy
Book your spot now below
Or call Helen Lewis- 0418 785285 or Glen Chapman – 0414 618350
Glen Chapman of Southern Blue Regenerative, has been working in regenerative farming for over 20 years. Glen has worked with leading consulting firms as a trainer and facilitator and researched regenerative farming internationally. Glen’s practical experience and examples will help you apply what you learn in the workshop. Glen enjoys sharing his passion for regenerative agriculture. He and his wife run Farms near Armidale & Guyra on the Northern Tablelands of NSW, applying the principles themselves and supplying meat to their local region. Glen is an accredited Field Professional in Holistic Management with the Savory Institute.