The one-day introductory grazing workshop will take you through the why and how of holistic planned grazing, hosted by the Upper Loddon and Avoca Regenerative Farmers Group.
We will cover the impacts we can have to improve our land, produce great livestock and improve profit. Holistic planned grazing is not just for large scale grazing operations but is for anyone who grazes animals and wishes to improve plan growth and soil health using techniques and approach originally pioneered by Allan Savory.
The workshop will cover the following:
- Holistic decision making and how it relates to Holistic Planned Grazing
- What sustains us and how we use grazing to improve the processes that underpin our production systems
- How er manage within a complex environment and life
- Understand the three questions of grazing management
- We look at practical feed budgeting and create a grazing plan for the coming non-growing season as well as prepare for the next growing season.
Registrations are open to join this workshop, although numbers are limited. Cost is $90 per person (including a light lunch)
This workshop is now fully booked
If you would like to be kept informed about other workshops please complete the details below.