GROW GRASS and INCREASE CARRYING CAPACITY
REDUCE INPUT COSTS and BUILD SOIL CARBON
WITH Regenerative Planned Grazing
Sat 20th November 2022
This Grazing Field Day will step review regenerative planned grazing & walk you through grazing management on the ground at Picots Farm. The day will provide advice on how to apply grazing principles in the paddock and participants will get practical skills and knowledge to take home.
- How to get the best results from your land and livestock, what is working and what isn’t.
- We will look at some practical feed budgeting in the paddock.
- Assessing pasture quantity and quality so you can better match your feed to the livestock you are running.
- Monitoring your pastures and land for continued improvement and setting up trial areas.
- Pasture identification and assessment.
- Review Grazing planning tools including charts, software and recording systems.
- Tips and Strategies for: feed budgeting, land planning, reducing input costs, increasing utilization and ways to grow more grass.