Reserve Your Place Now
Join this 6-day regenerative farming educational tour to learn about a range of options available from successful farmers. Learn about a variety of enterprises, management systems, value adding and marketing options. For full details on the tour and how it is structured.
- Pickup and drop-off at Melbourne Airport and long-term parking (TBA)
- Coach travel to all visits,
- Accommodation for five nights
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners. Meals will be provided by some of the farm locations and local restaurants and cafes showcasing local produce where possible.
- An information and research booklet will be provided prior to departure with case study information about each visit.
- The tour will be fully escorted by consultant and producer Glen Chapman from Southern Blue Regenerative.
- You will participate in workshops with farmers, experts and owners
Want to be kept up to date on new workshops and short courses?
Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified of new courses when they are first released
Complete the form below and we will contact you with full details and options to pay your deposit of $200 and finalise your booking.